Friday, August 19, 2011

"FREESTYLE FRIDAYS" & BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!!

It's Julie's turn to share a creative project for this installment of Freestyle Fridays and, from the sneak peek photo that she sent to me, there will be no disappointment!  Obviously, she has created a baby girl card, and it looks lovely!  I love the pretty pink beads on the pin, the adorable baby face adornment, and the shaped layers on which the pin is attached.  Be sure to hop on over to Julie's blog to see the whole project, and don't forget to leave a sweet comment. 
Last week, in celebration of the one-year anniversary of Freestyle Fridays, Julie and I each offered blog candy and promised to announce the winners this week.  I used a random generator to choose Jacqueline Frisbie, #21, as my winner.  She wrote:  I just joined your site and am looking forward to freestyle card examples. I love the one on display now. Hope to receive many new ideas on card making from everyone. Thank you.

CONGRATULATIONS, JACQUELINE!!!!  I will contact you to get an address to where I can send the blog candy!

Many thanks to each of you who left a comment!! 

No comments: