Monday, August 29, 2011

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Is it just me, or are the Mondays coming around really fast?  It's hard to believe that we'll be turning another calendar page soon, and you know what that means . . . the Christmas rush will begin. 

For my MISM card, I decided to make it really snappy by using a pretty design from Stampin' Up!'s "Pocketful of Posies" designer paper collection.  The balloons seemed perfect for my "sending many thanks" card!  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Whisper White and Perfect Plum card stock, white gel pen, oval punches, "Petite Pairs" stamp set, Stampin' Dimensional, and Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon.  I have to admit that I was very pleased with the way this quick card turned out and, even though Perfect Plum isn't a new color, I'm falling in love with it (again).

No comments: