Friday, August 5, 2011

"FREESTYLE FRIDAYS"


It's Julie's turn to post a Freestyle Fridays project for us this week, and this tiny sneak peek is all that she sent to me.  I can tell that she used Stampin' Up!'s new Sunflower stamp and am anxious to see the whole project, which can be found HERE on her blog.  Normally, we send a sneak peek photo to one another by Wednesday evening or mid-day Thursday, so I was getting concerned when night rolled around and I still hadn't heard from Julie.  To tell you the truth, I kind of panicked at the thought that maybe it was my turn to post a Freestyle Fridays project!  Time flies, you know, so it's not a far-fetched fear; fortunately, it turned out to be a fleeting, unfounded one.  I hope that you will join me in visiting Julie's blog.  It only takes a few minutes to leave a comment to let her know you visited, so I hope you'll do that, too.  Have a wonderful Friday, an even better weekend, and visit me here on Monday to see my "snappy" project. 

No comments: