Wednesday, August 3, 2011

RAZZLEBERRY TUTU

Did I spell tutu correctly?  I've never worn one or had to squeeze a little girl in one, so I've never really needed to know how to spell the word.  Anyway, this card is one of "those" that seem to make the rounds on blogs . . . you know the kind . . . a cute idea is just so cute that everyone has to make one?  I thought this was a really cute and creative use of punches, but I'm not exactly sure where it originated.  All products used are from Stampin' Up! and include the Round Tab and Blossom Petal Builder punches, pearl jewels, Framed Tulips and Finial Press embossing folders, "Happy Greetings" stamp set, Baker's twine, and Rich Razzleberry, Vellum, and Sahara Sand card stock.  The designer paper is from the "Pocketful of Posies" collection.  You know you can't resist, so go ahead and make one.  ;-)

No comments: