Thursday, August 4, 2011

"WELL WORN" HELLO

I have a relatively easy card to share today which features two patterns from Stampin' Up!'s "Well Worn" designer paper collection.  To create the flower, I punched 11 leaf shapes from the Blossom Petals Builder punch and sponged each shape with Cajun Craze ink using a Sponge Dauber.  The pointy ends of the "petals" were adhered to a punched 1-3/8" Early Espresso circle, and I layered a dot-embossed 1-1/4" River Rock circle to the center.  My favorite part of this card is the mini clothespin, which I lightly colored with Cajun Craze ink with the use of a Sponge Dauber.  I stamped two images from the "Tiny Tags" stamp set, punched them with the Jewelry Tag punch, and tied them onto the clothespin with linen thread.  This embellishment ensemble was topped off with a pretty floral button from the Neutrals designer button collection.  I {heart} buttons!

No comments: