Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"WATERCOLOR TRIO" SYMPATHY


A quick share today before I resume the dreaded task of mopping.  This little dilly is a sympathy card which features the following Stampin' Up! products:  Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, and Whisper White card stock, taffeta ribbon, Scallop Oval and Large Oval punches, a tiny butterfly from the "Beautiful Wings" Sizzix Embosslits die, "Watercolor Trio" stamp set (isn't this just a beautiful set?), Square Lattice embossing folder, Scallop Edge Border punch, pearl jewels, white gel pen, Dazzling Details (a sparkly glitter glue coming soon in the Holiday mini catalog), and a heart charm that I found in my stash.  This card is 3x6 (inches) in size and will be mailed in one of Stampin' Up!'s Small Open-End envelopes.  I love to make this size card . . . it's probably my next favorite after 4.25" square cards, and it's especially a preferred size when the image I want to create just won't fit on the traditional A2 card.  If you have a lot of 12x12 card stock that you're not using, this is a perfect way to cut it up into something useful. 

No comments: