Monday, August 8, 2011

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today's MISM project is a card that was totally inspired by a gift bag that I purchased for my niece's baby shower gift.  I loved the simple design of the bag, the brown and blue color combination and, by the time I got home from shopping, I had decided that I'd make a coordinating card.  Stampin' Up! products used to create the card include Whisper White and Baja Breeze card stock, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon (which matches the ribbon on the bag), "Nursery Necessities" stamp set, linen thread, and the following punches:  1" circle, Word Window, and Star.  You never know where inspiration for a project will be found or if that inspiration will be a color combo, layout . . . or both!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Stopped to check out your banner and seen this card! I love it. How fun that it matches the bag and is so easy. Super job. Love your banner too!