Thursday, August 11, 2011

VINTAGE-Y SYMPATHY DESIGN

I don't believe I've shared this card yet, but it's a My Digital Studio design which features the following Stampin' Up! products:
Card Stock:  Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper:  Beau Chateau (digital)
Stamp Sets:  Daring Adventure (digital stamp brush set), Thoughts & Prayers
Punches:  Itty Bitty Shapes (heart), Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Accessories:  Stampin' Sponge, Vintage Trinkets, Crochet Trim
Sizzix:  Top Note die, Square Lattice embossing folder

Digital Technique:  Imported Sizzix Top Note shape onto my project and filled it with a digital design from the Beau Chateau designer paper collection.  Digital images from the "Daring Adventure" stamp set were added to the project.  Once the digital design was printed, I cut around the Top Note shape and layered it onto a die-cut Top Note shape cut from Very Vanilla card stock. 

Being able to use a chosen section of designer paper on a digital project is one of my favorite things about My Digital Studio.  The image from the designer paper can be sized (larger or smaller) to perfectly fit the project!

Be sure to visit my blog tomorrow for my Freestyle Fridays project!

No comments: